jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

y y CUANDO SE ACEPTA ♥


It´s complicated, it always is

that’s just the way it goes

feels like the way it´s so long
for this
I wonder if it shows.
And under water now
I can breath
it never felt so good

´cause I can feel it coming over me

I wouldn’t stop it if I could.


When love takes over, yeah

you know you can’t deny
when love takes over, yeah

‘cause something’s here tonight.


Give me a reason, I gotta know
do you feel it too?

can´t you see me here all alone?
and this time I blame you
looking out for you to hold my hand
it feels like I could fall
now love me right,
like I know you can
we could lose it all.


When love takes over yeah...


I'll be loving all the time, it's true

´cause I want to make it right with you.


When love takes over yeah...

No hay comentarios: